Pilsner Distributor in Greater Lehigh Valley, PA
Banko Beverage Co is the premier supplier of pilsner beers for residents of the Greater Lehigh Valley Area in Pennsylvania. We offer a wide variety of pilsner products from well-known suppliers and provide expert knowledge on beer. For all of your pilsner supplying needs, visit Banko Beverage Co in the Greater Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania area.
What Is Pilsner?
Pilsner is a lager that originated in the Czech Republic and uses more hops than other lagers, giving it a spicier flavor. Most pilsner varieties are made with light-colored malt Saaz, Hallertau noble hops, and bottom-fermenting pilsner yeast. This unique beer beverage typically has an alcohol by volume level of around 4.2 to 5.8%.
Pilsner Products at Banko Beverage Co
Since pilsner is produced worldwide, it comes in many forms with various modifications. This type of alcoholic beverage accounts for more than half of the global beer trade. Even with the wide selection of pilsner, there are some common varieties found in many of the modified beverages. Some of these classic types of pilsner include:
- German Pilsner: These pilsners are brewed with German hops and overall display a thinner and lighter-colored beer.
- American Pilsner: This unique style of pilsner often features corn and North American hops, and was inspired by German immigrants. Today, American Pilsner comes in two classifications — regular and Imperial.
- American Imperial Pilsner: This type of pilsner is a more intense version of an American pilsner and tends to be stronger in flavor and ABV percentage.
Arguably one of the most universally-known and loved pilsners is Miller Lite. Here, at Banko Beverage Co we are a proud distributor of Miller Lite. This great beverage is ideal for social drinking and features a crisp and refreshing flavor, which complements a wide variety of meals, events, and settings. The beverage is made with barley malt, yeast hops, hop extracts, water, and corn syrup. At Banko Beverage Co., our team has extensive knowledge about Miller Lite and is happy to assist our clients by supplying the beer and answering questions about the brand.
Of course, not everyone likes drinking beer — pilsner or otherwise. For those customers, we also offer multiple hard cider options, which make excellent alternatives to beer and hard seltzer. Some brands of hard cider and other malt beverages we supply include:
- Great America
- Geloso Beverage Group
- Jack Daniels
- Vermont Cider Co.
How to Best Enjoy Pilsner
For optimal pilsner drinking, serve the beverage chilled. Pilsner tastes best when served around 38 to 45° Fahrenheit. You should also consider serving it in the proper pilsner beer glasses. Pilsner is best suited for a tall, narrow glass with a narrow base and wide rim. This type of glass allows for a clear view of the beverage and room for the frothy top. To enhance your drinking experience, consider snacking on some delicious food pairings, such as:
- Cheeses: Pilsner pairs great with cheese dishes or boards. Cheeses like Muenster, Monterrey Jack, and Havarti go well with this lager.
- Salads: If you want to enjoy your pilsner with a meal, consider trying it with a crunchy salad. This is a great food pairing because it is light and not too heavy in flavor, making it balance out the pilsner.
- Seafood: Salmon, tuna, and trout all compliment the flavor of pilsner.
Another way to increase your enjoyment of pilsner is to find a variety that best matches your taste buds. For help selecting the best fit for you and your preferences, reach out to the staff at Bank Beverage Co to point you in the right direction.
Count on Banko Beverage Co As Your Pilsner Supplier
Pilsner is a great beer for almost any occasion and makes a great addition to all social gatherings. If you are looking for a knowledgeable and professional pilsner supplier in the Lehigh Valley Area of Pennsylvania, turn to Banko Beverage Co. Besides supplying beverages, we also host annual tastings and promotional events, which allow our current and prospective customers to discover new products for their bars, restaurants, or other businesses.
Discover the wide variety of pilsner and other beverages at Banko Beverage Co. For additional information, or to become a customer of our supplying company, contact us today.