Beverages for Events in the Greater Lehigh Valley Area
For over 80 years, Banko Beverage Co has been servicing Pennsylvania counties like Lackawanna, Lehigh, Northampton, Pike, Susquehanna, and more. We carry over 30 brands of beer, and with warehouses in Allentown and Jessup, PA, we stand ready to continue our service to the Greater Lehigh Valley area. Our fleet of trucks can service any beverage event, big or small, public or private, so tell us what you have in mind, we’ll bring the beer.
Our Involvement in Local Events
While we don’t plan events, we do ensure that event coordinators will have all of the beer, malt beverages, and seltzers they’ll need for events in the Greater Lehigh Valley. One of the biggest events we participate in is Musikfest, an annual music festival that takes place over 10 days and puts on over 500 shows across 16 different stages. We’re proud to say that Banko Beverage Co is the sole beer supplier for the festival since its inception in 1984! While the festival is going on, we also provide equipment and services to these businesses:
- Aramark Corporation: This customer service business provides food services, uniforms, and facilities around the world.
- Historic Hotel Bethlehem: Experience this award-winning hotel in the heart of Historic Bethlehem.
- McCarthy’s Red Stag Pub and Whiskey Bar: Authentic British Isles food and an excellent of Irish and Scottish whisky can be found here.
- The Steel Pub: This sports bar and grill prides itself on consistently delicious burgers, pizza, and wings.
- The Wooden Match: Somewhere between a gastropub and a cigar bar, this restaurant provides a very unique experience.
Our diligent sales team works alongside our draft specialists to ensure that any and all of our breweries can be incorporated into your event. We’re guaranteed to be anywhere from Mt. Bethel to Mt. Pocono, including any number of smaller events, like these:
- Citizens Hose #2 Carnival
- Egypt Park on Curt Simmons Day
- Food Truck Border Brawl at ArtsQuest
- Forks Community Days
- Greek Festival (Bethlehem and East Stroudsburg)
- GoodFellas Annual Picnic
- Holy Cross Church Picnic
- Holy Trinity Church Picnic
- Lake Naomi Club
- Macungie VFW’s Bike Giveaway
- Main Gate at the Allentown Fair
- Tri-Boro Sportsmen Club Picnic
- VFW Post 2540’s Picnic in East Stroudsburg
- West End World of Food Festival
What We Bring to Events
We’re proud to work with dozens of local, national, and international beverage brands, including 1911, Guinness, Heineken, Jack Daniels, Miller, Olde English, Pabst, and Vizzy, and have access to a variety of import and specialty brand beers that make any event one to remember. On top of our wide selection, we can also provide event coordinators with the ability to utilize our fleet of refrigerated trucks, providing them a level of flexibility and convenience that might have been previously unavailable.
Our product selection includes:
Whether you need a three-keg cooler or a 52-ft refrigerated trailer with 12 draft lines and enough space for 275 kegs, Banko Beverage Co is here to help you please your crowd. Here are just a handful of the products we carry:
- Dos Equis
- Red Stripe
- Stella Artois
- And more…
Ciders, Malt Beverages, and More
No matter what event you’re hosting, you want to make sure there’s something for everyone. That’s why in addition to beer, Banko Beverage Co can also provide hard ciders, malt beverages, and non-alcoholic beverages such as:
- Barritts Ginger Beer
- Movo Wine Spritzers
- Not Your Father’s
- Zoa Energy
- And more…
Request More Information Today
We’ve spent the last 80 years getting to know the communities in the Greater Lehigh Valley area, which is why so many local event planners turn to us for their alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage needs. So the next time you’re planning an event, reach out to Banko Beverage Co.